LIVING ROOM MAKEOVER!! This sectional-focused before got a total glow up with some new furniture and two DIY projects full of texture to transform it into a gorgeous and functional space.
Check out the how-to video below and don't forget to pin this post for later.
THIS PROJECT IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MY BESTIES AT THE HOME DEPOT
In this reveal video, I walk you through my step by step process for how I planned the space. I also share some tips for ordering major furniture items — like couches — online.
Plus, I give you an overview of how I installed grasscloth wallpaper in our built-ins — I used wallpaper PASTE for the first time — and how I created giant mantle art with amazing texture out of an unexpected item.
p.s. I'm hosting a #MiniMoodboardChallenge on instagram — you can design a space, make a moodboard for it, and win $500 to home depot! Hop over here for details on how to enter!
images & styling inspo // pin this post // shopping links
01. Home Decorators Collection Gold Stainless Steel Candle Hanging or Tabletop Lantern (Set of 2)
02. Gordon Natural Linen Sofa, Color: Gray
03. Meho Neutral Grasscloth Wallpaper
04. Luxe Gray 4 ft. x 6 ft. Indoor Area Rug
05. Home Decorators Collection Rectangular Haze Finish Wood Coffee Table with Brass Metal Base
✧ affiliate links ✧