make a window plant shelf that’s moveable!
Keeping plants thriving means giving them the right balance of light. Plants love the windowsill, but a plant-filled window can block the view.
Make my moveable window plant shelf so you can shift the plants in front of and away from the window as needed using the twistable shelves!
This project is beginner-friendly and easy to assemble. Find the details + materials linked below. If you want a step by step guide with photos, you can hop over to my diy project guides area for the full tutorial.
what you’ll need:
- Tape Measure
- Medium And Large Trigger Clamps
- Miter Saw
- Wall Claw Drywall Anchors
- Clean Metal Primer
- Gold Spray Paint
- 1x8 — 8 ft long primed pine board
- 2X: 1/2 In. Galvanized Malleable Iron floor flange
- 2X: 1/2 in. x 5 in. Galvanized Steel Nipple
- 3X: 1/2 in. Galvanized Malleable Iron FPT x FPT Coupling Fitting
- 1/2-in FIP Galvanized Malleable Iron 90-degree Elbow Fitting